Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Few of my Favorite Things

 


Hydroflask it’s been with me through some really great adventures and experiences with it by my side. I’ve placed quite a few stickers on it that showcase a few of the things I like or find funny.  

 

Perfume Sweet Like Candy perfume by Ariana Grande has become my favorite scent to personally use. The way I smell is important to me because people enjoy things or people that smell good, recognize scents with memories of that person. 

 

Rider-Waite Tarot Cards I began practicing tarot cards last year during COVID. My cards give me guidance and allows me to connect with God and find strength through my everyday life.  

 

Black Tourmaline Necklace I bought this necklace on a trip with my sister and some 
friends in New Orleans, one of my favorite cities ever. We were planning on going out that night and I wanted to pick some things up for protection. Black tourmaline is a stone of protection which I wear every day since I’ve bought it. 


From Blood and Ash this book by Jennifer L. Armentrout contains a forbidden love story set within a fantasy kingdom. This book is one of my favorites from the Adult Fantasy genres; it’s constantly a wild ride for the main characters to right what has been done wrong. 

 

Orange Blanket the orange blanket which I have placed the items on top of is one of my favorite things. Orange is my favorite color especially for its warmth and comfort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Figurative Sculptures

Sculpture 1   (left) I AM WORTHY "I AM WORTHY" Materials: air-dry clay, acrylic paint, rose gold metallic paint. Dimensions of bus...